Friday, April 24, 2015

Why people should PLANT


                Many people don’t really care when they cut down trees but if you cut down a tree it changes the environment. Every year nearly 900,000,000,000 trees are cut down. Trees create habitats for birds. When you grow you are making the soil of your garden more rich. When growing a garden you can get a lot of vitamins from growing fruits and vegetables. Eating home grown foods is good for the environment. Planting can change the world and it does not seem right for people not to plant.

 

  I think planting is a big impact in the world this is what I think a benefit is if you plant. When you plant a tree you are cooling down your home. If you plant a tree it will save enough energy to power 10 room-size air-conditioners for 20 hours. Every year many trees are cut down. If you plant a garden it will reduce the amount of trucks coming to bring food.

 

I think you should do something to turn this around how you ask? Take seeds and plant them so you don’t buy so much food.You could say how it helps the environment. Show a friend what is happening when you don’t plant. Encourage your friends to plant more. That is how you can help you are probably wondering how I help I will tell you.

 

 

I have done things to stop this from happening but I still plan to do more things to help this situation. I plan to tell my neighbors to plant more. Every summer I produce peaches in my yard. I planted a garden last summer. I plan to make flyers to tell people gardening matters. I do many things to stop this problem I think speaking from the heart is a great way to tell how you feel about problems so I will tell you what I think personally.

 

I am sharing what I think about this problem now so you can hear what I think. I think you should try not to buy fruits and vegetables that can be produced. You should look at the world and see what happens when trees are cut down. Try to make the world a greener and happier place. I think gardening is working together to make a yummy plant or fruit or vegetable. Remember 1 person can make a difference in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked all the information you provided and how you stressed how important it is for the environment to have trees and plants. Great article- it certainly makes me want to start planting!!

    ReplyDelete